Order a swissmoney Virtual Card and Compete for the 3000 USDT prize pool!
Verify your account, get a virtual card and enter a limited time special swissmoney Dach community competition for a chance to win a part of the 3000 USDT prize pool.
How Does It Work?
Terms and Conditions
- Participants must register on the swissmoney platform and successfully complete the full identity verification procedure.
- Participants are required to order a virtual card through the swissmoney platform. For added convenience, the card can also be linked to Apple Pay or Google Pay for in-store purchases.
- During the 4 weeks of the competition make payments using your new swissmoney virtual card.
- At the conclusion of the competition, the top 25 participants who have made the highest number of payments, whether online or in physical stores, using their swissmoney virtual card will be eligible to receive a portion of the 3000 USDT prize pool. Please note that payments made through gift cards, transactions on online gambling websites, and online top-ups will not be counted.
- The prize pool will be divided in the following manner: 1st place – …
Note: Users wishing to receive their reward need to order a free of charge USDT wallet on swissmoney.
Do you have any unanswered questions?
Connect with us on Telegram for immediate assistance.swissmoneyglobal
How can I apply for a personal swissmoney account?
The personal account opening process on swissmoney is more than easy. You will be asked to verify your phone number, identity and fill out a short questionnaire. The process shouldn’t take you more than a few minutes and as soon as we review your application, your account will be open.
What kind of services will I get with my swissmoney account?
As a swissmoney client you will be able to not only buy, sell and transfer crypto, but also spend it directly. Additionally, swissmoney clients get access to dedicated SEPA IBANs, global SWIFT transfers, multi-currency accounts as well as virtual, and physical cards with global access to the Mastercard network.
What currencies will I be able to use?
Currently swissmoney offers the use of EUR, USD, GBP and CHF with additional currencies to continuously be introduced down the line.
What cryptocurrencies will I be able to use?
You can open BTC, ETH, USDC, USDT, and TRX wallets with other cryptocurrencies to be introduced along the way.
How can I be sure that my account and my funds are secure?
swissmoney employs 2FA authentication to ensure that only you will be able to access your account. Your fiat funds held in dedicated IBANs are protected by the Bank of Lithuania, while pooling accounts in BankFrick are held at the lowest risk exposure level. Your crypto assets are stored in custodial wallets issued to you automatically, designed in a way that denies access to us and swissmoney’s offline cloud storage solution ensures that your private keys do not come into contact with the internet.
What makes swissmoney better than traditional financial institutions?
Wider acceptance of businesses: Our risk tolerance allows us to facilitate various industries, which would be rejected by traditional finance institutions.
Crypto friendly: Unlike legacy institutions, we accept and facilitate cryptocurrencies in the same way as traditional currency. Our accounts allow for buying, selling, trading and spending crypto.
No hard limits on card payments: While traditional finance institutions would require wire transfers for expensive purchases, swissmoney allows you to make large purchases without any hassle. As long as you have provided the required proof of earning documents, you can increase your daily limit as much as you want and make expensive purchases without the added wait, paperwork and inconvenience of a wire transfer.
What are the differences between currencies (i.e virtual accounts) and dedicated IBANs?
A virtual account only allows you to send and receive money from yourself. Meaning that you can transfer funds between your swissmoney account and your accounts in other entities. A dedicated IBAN account allows you to send to, and receive funds from 3rd party individuals.